Photobucket
Saturday, April 26, 2008, 3:45 PM
First week in tp!! It was okay, i like my timetable fer the first 4 weeks. Classes starts at 3 end at 6. so i only spent like 3 hours in sch everyday!! Tis year im like having art lessons la. Learn bout drawing, 3D art, ideation etc. My class is quite small, only have 26 ppl. More guys than girls. ha. Damn, i've got tis assignment needed to be done on wed. I have to draw and colour!! God. Hope it turns out nice. Dun wanna fail e first module. I tink my new classmates does not have e same sense of humor as me. HAHA. Dunno why lei. Some ar quite quiet, then some very ra-ra. But i tink their sense of humor notx like mine. Me and huiwen can laugh at anything but then e ppl in my new class like laugh at diff things. Those i find quite funny they dun laugh. God. HAHA. Miss huiwen!!! Then when joke wif some of them, they dun find it funny. GOD!! But they ar damn nice ppl!!! We can talk bout anything. HAHA. Next monday after sch, we're going out fer dinner together!! Can bond!!! COOL!!

On Tues:
Went out wif huiwen, anthony, gladwin and clara fer dinner at IKEA!! I like e chicken wings. Din get to eat their cheesecake. IKEA's cheesecake ar nice!!! Dun compare it to cheesecake cafe one la. haha. Yup. It's good to see them again. Feel as if we're still in tms, same class--4V!!. Damn, suddenly miss my class. Well, i'll be seeing them on Labour's Day!! Can't wait!!

I've GOT MY BROADBAND!!! but haven buy laptop. haha. Sad. But at least im notx cavewoman anymore!! I'VE GOT INTERNET OKAY!! Going to buy MAC. Heard tat tis year no need ta use laptop. But im still getting one tis year i guess. haha.

I found out edwin reads my blog so HI EDWIN!! haha. see you in sch!!