Photobucket
Monday, May 12, 2008, 11:31 AM
HEY!! Found out that im getting another assignment today. Oh god. Just finished one yesterday. Well that one was quite easy. Taking pictures and stuff. Hope that today i dun have to present or anything. I doubt so. Haha. Cos wahidah will have to teach us about assignment 5. It's the last assignment for Ideation. End lessons on thurs. Fri is CCN DAY!!! Afternoon lessons are cancelled!!! It's 12 to 5 if i remembered correctly. Dunno whether ppl outside TP are allowed in or notx. can call clara and e gang to come and visit. Haha. Oh there's APEL on sat!! Haha. Feel quite sian today dunno why. Haha. Later got sch. Weekends seems to pass by damn quickly. AH!!!! Haha. Never mind. Holidays are coming anyway. Going to the library to mug wif ants. We're going to draw and draw and draw!! Must improve my drawing skills. Haha. After holidays lessons starts at 12!! Two modules!! Shoot. More assignments coming. Hope the teachers are interesting. Damn. I lost my card reader. Dunno where i've put it. IT"S MISSING!!! I can't upload my pictures onto my com!! Kangling and bro will kill me!!! Both Ah bengs. I scared. Haha. Shoot!!!! Cannot find it. God!! Forgotten where i've put it. Headache....... Sigh. Feel like eating french fries, steamboat, double chocolate donut(huiwen u too??) and nachos. God. I wanna watch movie!!! Wanna watch speed racers. Rain is acting in it. Not that i like Rain. But it looks nice. haha. Maybe after APEL. But sat very ex........Oh and maybe we're going for our steak outing!!! Haha. Shall confirm wif my bodyguards again. Lalala.