|
Thursday, May 22, 2008, 2:13 PM
HEY!! I just finished watching memoirs of a geisha on youtube!! SO COOL!! Reminds me of my fellow classmate GAYSHA!! HAHA!!! But i tink the movie quite cool. See how the geisha make up using white powder. HAHA. YAY!! This sat got outing wif frens!! Next week is better, monday and tuesday i have chalet, thurs there's class outing to sentosa and buffet at night and SUNDAY IM GOING TO CLICK 5'S CONCERT!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! IM GOING TO SEE KYLE PATRICK!!! AH!!! SO EXCITED!!!!! BUT the only thing is that i dun have backstage passes to meet kyle patrick up close and personal!! Damn. I heard teens magazine is giving out backstage passes but then contest ends on 25 may!! Damn. No chance le!! OH MAN!! TO MEET KYLE PATRICK IN PERSON IS IN MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE!!!! SHLD POST UP MY LIST SOME TIME. HAHA!!! MUST MEET KYLE PATRICK!!! I ALSO WANNA MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO FOR THEM!!! HAHA!! THAT'S WHY I STUDY MOVING IMAGES!!! EH!! It's my goal. HAHA!!! Im going to the school library wif ants tomolo to borrow books on drawing. HAHA!!! Must improve on my drawing skills. If not I'll suffer!! Im not an art student to begin with and am in design school!!! In design sch, science and maths students are like 'watever!!!' But arts students are "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!" HAHA. Get it? So ya. Meeting huiwen and the rest for lunch in sch. Wanna eat my sch's western food. It's nice!!! Must recommend everyone to eat it!!! Free advertistment. Haha. I feel like eating popcorn, candy floss, chocolates, ice cream and waffles!!! AH!!! Never mind!! I can eat them on sat!! When im out wif my frens!! YAY!!! Damn, the weather is so hot these few days. Keep eating ice to cool myself down haha. Nice!!!! After hols, im going to have to do 2 MODULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i was doing one module it's already very stressful, cos there're a lot of projects to be done. NOW!!! THERE'RE TWO!!!! OH MY GOD!! NO NEED TO SLEEP LIAO!! HAHA!!! GOOD LUCK TO ME!! MUST SLEEP MORE DURING THE HOLIDAYS!!!!! 10 MORE DAYS TO CLICK 5'S CONCERT!!!!!!! COUNTING DOWN!!!oh ya HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH RUSSELL CHAN FAN HE(A.K.A MONKEY) AND RUSSELL CHAN ZI WEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just saw their birthdays on my calendar. haha!!) (so cool, both russells' birthdays on the same day but no, they are notx twin nor brothers, totally not related to each other!!!! cool ritex??!!!!) my cousins asked me to watch this video. HAHA!! HOW TO BE EMO!! Emo guy: (opens up a jar full of colourful jelly beans) Emo guy: WHY ARE THERE SO MANY COLOURS????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO TELL ME???!!!!!!!! Emo song: E is for emotional ruins everybody's day M is for miserable people O is for on the dark side. Cos we have some fresh cookies. COOKIES!!! HAH!!! LAME!!! ![]() Photo of 4V during clara, eli and russ birthday celeb!!! AT THE BOARD GAME CAFE!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |

