|
Wednesday, May 28, 2008, 12:28 PM
Im back!! The chalet was quite fun!! There were more ppl in the afternoon, at night there weren't a lot of ppl and most of them who stayed were quite shag. Haha. We played mahjong!! So fun!! We agreed to stay up the whole night. Then we sat around in one of the rooms and chatted about a lot of stuff. Haha. I ended up as the only one who did not sleep for the whole night. The rest went back to sleep after watching the sunrise. HAHA!! im good. Ate cheesecake from coffee bean on monday night!! Damn nice!! We bought vodka too! Damn nice!! Drank one whole bottle by myself!! Im good. HAHA!! These are some of the photos taken!!![]() This little girl here is an expert in mahjong!!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() Me, my cousin and gerbelle reliving childood memories. ![]() Emo-ing at the beach!!! ![]() I think this photo damn cool!! ![]() Pei Si on the see-saw!!!! ![]() Gerbelle on another see-saw!!! ![]() Gerbelle emoing!!! HAHA!! EMO EMO EMO!!! ![]() Aiyo, Gerbelle's face got cut off!!! ![]() Wanna fight ar??!! ![]() ![]() Me on some playground thing. It's like a cylinder.... ![]() The adults were playing mahjong!! There were THREE tables that night!! ![]() Singapore's next top model!!! ![]() ![]() BBQ!!!! The satay was really good!! I did not manage to take a photo of the prawns! We finished it before i can take any pictures. The prawns were good too!!! ![]() I was playing mahjong!!! I won okay!! ![]() ![]() ![]() Sunrise!!! It was beautiful!!!! Love it!!! ![]() HAHA!! This is my mum. HAHA!!!! Enjoying the view!!! Was damn shag yesterday when i returned home. Went to sleep till the evening. HAHA. Woke up to eat maggie mee!! It was the first time i sms overnight till the next morning!! WA!! Damn pro!! Im good!!! Tomorrow we have class outing to SENTOSA and buffet at night!! YaY!!! FUN!! Cam-whoring tomorrow again!! YAY!!! Im going to toa payoh to eat western for dinner!! Love that place, it's not really a restaurant. My uncle knows the owner there!! IM CHANGING BLOGS SKIN!!! USED THIS ONE LIKE HOW MANY MILLIONS YEARS ALREADY!!! But i still like his navigation kind of skin. Cause it's unique!! Now I'm not sure!!! Help me decide ppl!!! Speaking of deciding, im also deciding to say or not to say it. I'll decide again when it's nearer to the day............. |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |






















