|
Friday, May 16, 2008, 8:27 AM
Oh my god!! I'm awake!!! It's like 8.28!! Haha. Today is CCN day!! Going to sell fondue!! YAY!!! Haha. Have to be in sch by 11am. Sian. Feel like sleeping longer. Yesterday was super fun!! Went out wif some of my classmates. Met gangster and muthu first. Cos the rest isn't coming till round noon. Went to starbucks first. Muthu ordered ICE HOT CHOCOLATE!!! Wat the...Haha. Weird drink la. I wan hot chocolate but want it cold too. Haha!! Funny. Then was cam-whoring wif both of them. Waited for gaysha, pocky, king and kester at esplanande. Was suppose to take pictures of sculptures but turned out we went marina square for lunch then to the arcade. I BOUGHT MY PINK SHIRT!!! It's $2 for $10. So my and gaysha both bought one shirt each. SO COOL!! IT"S LIKE BUGIS STREET!!! HAHA!!! I played this guitar game at the arcade. I WON OVER GANGSTER!! And it was my first time playing. It feels like playing instru in c.o!! Cos must be on that beat. Haha. Maybe c.o trained me for this kind of game. Haha. YAY!!! I WON!!! Then we were cam-whoring again. Haha. Found out we like to take pictures every single day!!! Haha!! Then me and muthu head back to tp together for the parents night thing. was sitting beside cheryl. Haha. We both laughed so much when moses spoke to the parents. Haha. Then went to LT 24 for some course briefing for the parents. Me and muthu sat right at the front. So cool. Oh and there's this mum that says her son always mumbles when he talks. So i told muthu that it might be matthew(no offence matthew!!) It turned out she WAS matthew's mum!! Shls be the one in my class de. Cos there're no other matthews in MOI right??!!?!?! Oh ya, keep losing my parents. They walk away without me lo!! Haha. But found them in the end. Found out that cheryl wants to join students ambassadors too!! But i dunno whether the interview is still on or notx. Hopefully it is. Or maybe I'll join c.o in the end. Shoot. Recieved another mail from design studies club. But to join, we'll have to do some election thing!!! Like make banners etc. Then ppl must vote!!!! Wat the..... Haha. But it's kind of fun!!! Like president election or something. Hope the students ambassadors thing is on!! *crosses my fingers* Feels weird to be cca-less. Dunno whether wanna join this or that. Then scared cca takes up too much time, then too little for sch work. So indecisive. Damn. Shld i join c.o again????????????????????????????????????? I really dont know. They sent me a msg to ask whether im still joining or not. I havent replied yet. Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Troubled. Haha. I still haven started on my last project. Was suppose to critique other pple's work. Don't tink im sleeping tonight le. God. Have to do two somemore!!!!! Im dying. AH!!!! Going to buy printer with my mum tonight. So i no need to trouble my aunt or my frens to help me print anymore. Wa. Founf out this month i spend a lot of money!! Buy laptop, get broadband, buy printer. All so costly. Damn. |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
