Photobucket
Sunday, May 11, 2008, 10:16 AM
Today is MOTHERS' DAY!! HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO MY MUM!!! She's at work unfortunately. So i dun tink im celebrating outside. Sad. Yesterday i had APEL. It was fun!! Amanda ma is so interesting!! I actually like APEL now!! Haha. My class laugh at my laughter again!!! Amanda ma thought iy was hiccups. AH!! It's notx funny!!! Haha. We took a personality test. I am a n active guppy!! It's those ppl that are very ra-ra, extrovert and out-going ppl. Eh, im an introvert can!! Haha!! i am quiet!!!!! Haha!! D un tink any of my sec scg frens will believe that im an introvert. Haha!! I thought in poly, no one will call me penguin anymore!! But..King calls me that again. God. Haha. After APEL, my class was taking photos at design sch entrance. Haha. Today was wear sunglasses day. So all e girls wore sunglasses!! HAHA!! Took many photos wif them. The camera was actually used for project but...HAHA!!!! Going out to get my photos printed for my assignments. Damn, hope that the photoshop can print out the size that i want. If notx die, tomolo is e deadline. I still have to rush out rationale. Good luck to me!!! I tink there will ne presentation tomolo!!! Hate it!!!!! Dun like presentations. Haha.

After camera hogging, went to meet up wif 4v ppl. As usual, me and eli were e earliest!!! Made our way to hideout cafe ourselves, found out it opens at 2pm!!! Hello, we meet up at like 1pm!!! Huiyu, as usual, was asleep during that time, when she is suppose to meet us!!!! Anyway, me and eli slacked there on a bench waiting for e rest to show up. Took pictures for my project. HAHA!!!! When everyone came, around 2pm, the shop isn't open!! It was opened like round 3pm???!!! Wat the hell. But the owner was nice!! He said since we waited for him for one hour, we get another extra hour to play!! Haha. The games were fun!! But the best was playing a game like muderer, in this case is the werewolf. Guess who i was??? Im the werewolf!!! HAHA!! No one suspected me at first. Haha. I am good, i asked who got killed??!! WAt happened??!! HAHA!! Until finally, ded, huiwen and me were alive. Hui wen thought it was me, so she chose me, then ded was e one that decided whether it was me or e rest of them that will do e forfeit!!! Guess who did the forfeit??!! IT WAS E REST OF THEM!! HAHA. Ded was like I CHOOSE HUIWEN!!! The e rest(who were the ghosts) were like !! cos they know e murderer was me!! HAHA!! Ya, huiwen got 'killed' and she wasn't e one. HAHA!!!!! DED!!!!!!! GOOD ONE!! HAHA!! Clara, huiwen, eli, huiyu, ded, gladwin, eric and chris all had to do forfeit!! ONLY I DON"T HAVE TO!! I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!! IM PRO!!!!!! HAHA!!!!! They did weird and funny things and i just sit there and laugh at them!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like that game!!! HAHA!!! I WIN!! I WIN!!! IM PRO!!! Oh ya, we played e monster game too, screamed till my throat hurts. haha. the firls were like AH!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!! UGLY, UGLY, UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!( we had to say ugly 3 times to win the card) Damn, it was fun!!! haha, we were e noisiest bunch there. HAHA!!!

Oh ya. Read kecheng's blog!!! E conductor is notx coming to singapore soon??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walao, cheat my feelings. I thought wa can go out or smth. Damn. Im going KL in dec for sure!!!!!!!!!!! GO support him!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! CAn't wait for dec to come!!!! Shoot. I dunno when is my holidays, later it falls on my sch days???!!! OH NO!!!! SHOOT!!!!!! *crosses fingers* hope that it during my sch holidays!!!!!!!

When is wu lao shi coming??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!???????????