|
Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 10:19 AM
Today we have OTTO CHALET!!! Like quite a lot of ppl going. Let's see, ming, edwin, shady, okay, tat's all i know. HAHA. Okay. notx quite a lot of ppl. Im adding a new place in this blog for me to upload pictures!!! Just type in photos!!! HAHA!! So cool. Dunno whether going to the chalet notx. Clement also notx sure. Jay chou dunno going notx. I tink ming din manage to persuade him?? DUNNO!!!Oh ya!! I went to bugis wif my mum yesterday!! Bought three new t-shirts!! And a belt!! BUT I WANT A VEST!!!! VESTS ARE SO COOL!!! VESTS REMINDS ME OF WU LAO SHI!!!! HAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! King saes i will look more like a penguin if i wear a vest, cos black and white ma!! WAT THE HELL LO!!! HAAH!! I M NOTX A PENGUIN!!!!!!!! Anyway, i saw jiayi there too!! But she din see me. HAHA!!! Went to eat at the ice monster!! I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! I had mango ice!! DAMN NICE!! Shoot. i tink because i ate that today my throat feels worse than yesterday. PAIN!!! HAHA!! BUT STILL CAN CRAP AROUND!! HAHA!!! Din manage to find the twin shirt for my twin. Cos mostly girls shirt. HAHA! And he dun wan girls kind of sleeves. OH WELL!! Just got a msg from king asking wanna go bugis notx. HAHA!!! Just went there yesterday!!! But i dun mind going again. Can go look for vest!!! But then tonight got chalet. Oh god. HAHA!!! Dunno how liao. HAHA!!! E blog says we're suppose to wear white orientation t-shirt??!!! OH.....HAHA!!! forget about the photos place. HAHA!! cannot do it. photos too big!!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
