Photobucket
Sunday, May 18, 2008, 2:35 PM
wa. Today is a boring day!! Not a lot of ppl online. Nothing much to do. Went to Clement's blog and saw his monkey. Went to adopt a pet penguin!! Haha. U can see it when u type 'pet' into the navigator. Can push it over the ice and can feed it fish too!! So cool. Haha. Damn. My throat still feels weird. Woke up around eleven plus. It feels weird. Haha. Die. I got two chalets coming up. Eat more bbq stuff, then i won't be able to talk. HAHA!!! So sian. Looking for the song 背叛 by 曹格. Wanna download it into my phone. Tues morning still have to go to sch to hand in my work before i go to chalet. It's organized by my mum's friends. It's like gathering. Every year also have. Made new friends through that. Some same year, most of them younger than me. Haha. Feel so old wif them. Found out that my class is going to have a small outing!!! So cool. I tink it's e hot weather that made me feel pissed very easily today. Damn la. I was enjoying going online and blogging alone, at last have sometime for myself to like slack in front of the com. Walao, my dad keeps coming in and ask me do this, do that, stop chatting online, etc. God. Wat do you want me to do if i dun go online??????????? (oh my god. im like a small kid complaining bout things. HAHHAHAHA!!!)So boring. I can't be like sitting down, stoning, starring into space right? I have nothing else to do. And it's the holidays. Finish my project already. Just need to print them out. So, i have nothing to do today!!! I tink im going to go out everyday during the holidays. Damn. TCan't help but feel pissed. im sure it's the weather!!! Sian. I wanna get out of the house!! Go shopping or watch movie or just sit in starbucks!!! At least it's not that hot there. Sian. Oh ya. Must ask ants whether wanna go library to draw during e holidays or notx. Sian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate today. I shall name today as MOST BORING DAY EVER!!!!!! today is 18/5/2008=BORING!!!!! Damn. Hate boring days like today. hai. I shall see how long i can type the word sian over and over again.
sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian. Quite fun to do that lei!! But my fingers will ache. HAHA!!! sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian................It gets quite boring now. sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian sian. Okay, i shall stop. It's boring. It's like having to play the same notes and playing 练习曲 during c.o. Fingers will ache. Feel like playing my ruan again!! But it's in tms and used by juniors. God. Feel like playing pipa too. but i dun have. Feel like playing yang qin too, but also dun have. GOD!!!!!!!! why is it so boring? can't scream too, throat hurts. Damn. I dun mind having lessons today, you can tell that im sooo bored to the core that i wanted lessons. Eh. notx bad. i can keep writing crap. watever!!!!!!!!!! So boring!!!!! My pet penguin is bored to. There's nothing to do, no one updated their blog, no one is online, no one to laugh at, SIAN!!!! wat the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha. i can't watch sweeny todd cos e cd doesn't work as gladwin din pass me e thing. So, nothing to do!!!!!!!!!!! Damn. damn. damn damn damn damn. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Dying of boredom. Have any one literally dies of boredom?? If i dun find something to do, i tink i will literally die of boredom. Shall listen to music then. But i wan 背叛!! But dun have!!! WHY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shall listen to superwoman then. so hot!!! AH!!!!!!!! no wind!!! There's only heat from the sun and more sun!!!! GOD!!!! Can somebody go out wif me???????????????????????????????? so boring. Shld have asked huiwen to go out wif me earlier. Damn. Din tink of that. I caused my own boredness!!!! ok, there'sno such word. Haha. But who cares. So boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALA. Shall go play with my pet penguin.