Photobucket
Tuesday, June 03, 2008, 11:05 PM
Damn. I hate having two modules especially CDI and 3D art fundamentals together. Damn. I have to do all my research today and also finish a 3D paper collage!!! So many things to do!! Tomorrow I'll have to rush out my CDI collage!! And over the weekends, do three essays!!!! DAMN!!!! SO MANY THINGS TO DO!!!! Looking forward to the next block now. Haha. Im not going to sleep today!! Less than halfway through research only!! And i have no idea what to do for my 3D collage!!!! Okay, not really no idea. Came up with 4 and i don't know which to choose!!! Damn. All of them seem to have ideas on what to do!!! Damn. Halfway through research. It's not that im fast. I just stop typing somewhere and do research. Sian. Going offline to complete my collage first. RESEARCH!!! GOD. CDI IS HARD AND A LOT OF STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!