Photobucket
Monday, June 09, 2008, 9:47 PM
Guess what??!! It's a new day and...I HAVE NEW ASSIGNMENTS!!!!(i'm trying to be sarcastic you see). During ComDI, we learnt or re-learnt about persuasive essay and expository essay!!(so exciting....NOT!!!) Had peer review..blah blah all the boring things. ComDI is soooooooooooooo stressful!! I look at Desmond, then i feel very stressed. I have presentation this fri!! It is suppose to prepare us for the final presentation on Mon. Am so not looking forward to it. But still...I have to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope i can do well in that. *crosses fingers*

3D art fun was short today. We only had to present our paper making project and brief about the new project and we're done!! Class ended at around 4 plus? Went to mensa to eat some light snacks with kin and king. We're talking bout gays and stuff!! Damn wrong la!! Especially the one where kin becomes the HOUSEHUSBAND and his wife is some business woman!!! I WILL KEEP YOUR SECRET KIN!! DUN WORRY!!! NO ONE WILL KNOW!! HAHA!!! VCD made in china. GOD!!! RUBBISH LO!!! Laugh till my stomach pain. HAI!!!!

OH YA. YILING, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!! REMEMBER TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER!! TAKE CARE OKAY??

Things i have to do today!!!
1) final essay. (i think im doing persuasive essay)
2) 3D art fun: perspective (this was confusing at first but thanks to Ezyan and TWIN, i know how to do le!!! SO THANKS A LOT!!!)
3) print out my critique ( finally finished it!! I think im slow....hmmm..)

That's about it i guess. For today. Projects are like pilling up!!! Suffocating!!!! Can't breathe!! HAHA!!! Im off to complete my work!!!