|
Friday, June 13, 2008, 9:23 AM
I am sooooooo tired now!!! Stayed up till 4 plus to get ready for my presentation!!!!! Only did i know that we must have powerpoint slides to present. Went to my cousin's house to borrow a lappy. Walao. That lappy damn lag!!!!!! WTH!!! Anyway, i think my powerpoint slides SUCKS!!!!!! I am not going to put in videos, surprises until the final presentation on monday. Today is just the draft. But i'm still scared!!!!!!!!!!!! NERVOUS!!! Especially seeing Desmond. Walao. I hope i don't do anything wrong today. At least an acceptable presentation. If it's not good, i shall emo when lessons end. Dont talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last minute powerpoint slides SUCKS!!!!!!! I see a lot of people are preparing like videos and stuff for today's presentation. But i am not doing that!!! Leave the best for monday. Also, i'm not going to say a lot today. Leave some for monday. By the way, i timed myself last night for the presentation. GOD!!!! When 5 mins was up for the first trial, I only finished explaining the background of the collage!!! Then the second time was better, i got to say up till the main pictures f the collage. I woke up early this morning and tried again. 6 MINS!!!!!! Oh my god!!! I shall cut short even further. Leave out some things. Haha. I don't know what's my strength!! Crap around. HAHA!!! I'm feeling nervous now.....HELP!!! It's only a trial but then it's STILL PRESENTATION!!!!!!! I can say things out smoothly at home, but i think i'll not say so smoothly as i did here than in sch later on. DIE LIAO!!!! TAKE DEEP BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't help lo. Shall go try to to present one more time. WTH!!!!! I hope i don't get really bad comments later on. EMO LIAO!!! 4 more days to suffer before it ends!!!!!! Next up for ComDI is group project and presentation!! That's better!!! At least you have friends around. Not that scary. INDIVIDUAL IS THE WORST!!!!!! Wish me good luck later on. Shall come back at night to blog about it then kill myself after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall go sharpen my knife now. See you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
