|
Friday, June 27, 2008, 1:30 AM
I finished my 3D art fun thing today!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!! By the end of the day, i've paint all over me!! Went home without washing it off. Anyway, left school around 11pm. So, not a lot of people. haha!!! The damn gate was locked!!! Had to climb over it!! WTH!!! Haha!! Layyen was funny!!!!!Went to tmsco blog and downloaded the syf song 飞天!! OMG!!! damn nice!!! Zheng lao shi damn pro at choosing songs!!!!!! I like it!! I want to go back on fri!!!! 大组!! Walao, ming brought his er hu to sch today, now i miss my own instrument!!! I want to play mine too!!! WALAO!!!!!!!!!!! Mista suddenly came to my mind and canon in D!!! 长城 also!!! AH!!! AND 羽调!!!!!!! 羽调!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY 羽调!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because the conductor is WU LAO SHI!!! HAHA!!!!! Okay, have to chiong portfolio liao!!! SIAN!!!! Just ate my dinner!!!! WTH!!!! I just noticed that my hands are full of cuts from the wire!!!! WTH!!!! Read layyen's blog!! HAHA!! im huggable!!! WA!!! Cheryl also says so!! HAHA!!! So cool. I didn't know that. Cos i can't hug myself like how kester did!!! HAHA!!! SIAN!!! Been staying in school till 10 plus for the past few days!!! Went to eat prata with kangling, xian ming and ming yesterday!!! NICE!!! But not enough cheese in the cheese prata!!! DAMN!!! Wa!! I think i really used a lot of !!!!! No wonder kelvin also thinks so. Hmm. But quite cool ar!! Unique!! Found out that Aaron knows about my blog!! HI AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really looked like a penguin just now!!! I shall repeat this again!! It's a compliment la!!!!! HAHA!!! Trust me!!!!! HAHA!!!!!! Went to business school to have lunch today. Saw ming kee there!!!!! So cool!!!!! Saw that ben chow guy too. I didn't see huiwen or anyone else!! Saddened!!! I was hopping i could see meryl kwa, huimin, huiwen etc. Damn!!!! no one besides ming kee!!! Hai. Oh!!!! and xinyi came to visit us on wed!!! Yesterday la!! HAHA!!! Missed her so much!!!! and it was her birthday!! im soo sorry i remembered the wrong date!!!! SORRY!!!!!!! i kept thinking it was 26!!! HAHA!!! was soo good to see her!! Went to watch some hocky match. her younger bro is in it. HAHA!!! MISS YOU WOMAN!!!! Not forgetting MERYL KWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI MERYL!!!! MISS YOU TOOOOOOO WOMMMMAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!! We should go back and visit Qianying soon!!!! Miss her toooooooooo!! Okay girlfriends???????!?!?!?!!? SET AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
