Photobucket
Monday, June 16, 2008, 5:39 PM
Just came back home after a meal with my classmates at tampines mall!! Keep laughing, god matthew and cheryl are JOKERS!!! Some of them went to watch movie, i didn't go, yiling, me, matthew, cheryl, featrice, johanson and james went back. Damn tired la. Rush for today's presentation. IT'S OVER!!!!! YES!!!!! I think it was okay. HAHA. IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! RELIEVED!! Next up is group project!!! For ComDI. I haven't thought of anything to do for the mobile project for 3D art fun yet. Today no 3D art fun!! Tomorrow's lesson is about the workshop. Hmm. Cool!!

Tomorrow night council is having standdown!!! Going back with jeff. Wonder if the rest of the seniors are going back. Haven't seen any of them for quite a long time!! Except for madeline, saw her during CCN day. Miss audrey too!! And ashwin, joash, etc. Damn. Hope there'll be more of them!! Ya la, go back to see the juniors too. Haha. OH!! And bitch with my bitchy partner, jeff!! YES!! SO exciting!! I want to eat AJISAN TOMORROW FOR DINNER!!! I WANT AJISAN!!! BRO!!!! WHEN???!?!?!?!??!