|
Wednesday, June 04, 2008, 8:58 AM
TIRED!!!! GOD!! I've finished my 3D art collage around 3 plus!!! It looked......HAHA!!! I dunno how to say it, I hope it's what the lecturer wants. I think it looks kiddish!! Damn!! Marks down for creativity and originality!! SHOOT!!!!!!!! And i have to come up with a story for it and present it later!! WTH!!!! WHAT STORY????!!!?!? DIE LIAO. I really hate this block!!!!!! At least seperate CDI and 3D art. This is soooooo stressful!!! At least i've finished my 3D art. Now CDI is a real headache!! Why is it sooo hard to find specific information on the net?? Tried to search for one topic and irrelevant information starts pooping out. Damn pissed off at the internet. GOD!!!!!! okay, finally found what i want. Now i have to find something interesting about my product. Going to TP library and tampines library to get some books. Searched for some on the net yesterday. Okay. At least I'm left with making a collage and doing 2 essays for this week. Next week I'll have to complete the last essay and powerpoint slides etc. Following monday, i'll have to do PRESENTATION ALREADY!!!!! Hope i can do a good job. Never liked doing presentation before. I think i must like it now. I'll have to do them for the rest of my life!!! But i still like my course. HAHA. BUT THEM SO STRESS!!!! Especially ComDI!!! My english isn't very good to begin with. Essays. Like back to secondary 4!! This stress is worse than having to prepare for o levels!!! HAHA. Oh well. Need to get ready to go to school. Having some subject briefing this morning. Lesser time for me to do project. I must rush home after school to continue with the project!! Hopefully finish one essay today?? JAMES FINISHED HIS COMDI COLLAGE!!!! STILL TELL ME!!! NOW IM STRESSED PLUS STRESSED!!!! DOUBLY STRESSED!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JIAYOU EVERYONE!!! I'LL HAVE TO WORK HARDER!!!!!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
