Photobucket
Monday, June 30, 2008, 10:58 PM
Today is the start of a new block with two new modules!!! Drawing essentials was fun as usual as our lecturer was AMANDA MA!!! It was really very enjoyable!! I like the class. Next is the nightmare!!!! Digiphofun!!! Damn. The lecturer was.......ya... and you think desmond was hell. I like Desmond's class now lo!!!! So fun. God. Luckily it will last for 3 weeks only. Haha. I think i'll just ignore what i feel about the lecturer, concentrate on doing well for photo. It's a core subject!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO DO WELL!!!!!! haha. okay. Everyone have the same opinion as me. HAHA!!! AH!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More photos!!!! 3D art!!!

Photobucket
This picture looks cool!!!!!!!

Photobucket
The girls!!!

Photobucket
Us and Todd. Me and Todd were doing this supposedly 'penguin' pose!! HAHA!!!! LAME LA!!!

I need to get a camera soon!!! Required during photo lesson!!!! I think ANTS HAVE!!!!!! YES!! SHALLL BORROW FROM HIM OR I SHALL AS MY UNCLE!!! I AM NOT GOING TO BUY A $500++ CAMERA WHICH I'LL BE USING FOR MOST PROB 3 WEEKS???? NOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHA!!!!!

Emily left singapore for australia today!!!! Went to the airport to send her off just now!!!!! Damn. Don't know when i'll be seeing her!!! Miss her!!!!!!! I WANT THE PHOTOS I'VE TAKEN!!!! ELITHEA!!!!! HAHA!!! HOPE SHE'LL COME BACK SOOON!!!!!! MAYBE WITH SAM????!?!?! HAH!!!!! OR MAYBE I CAN GO OVER TO VISIT HER AND MY UNCLE??!?!?! HAHA!!!!!