Photobucket
Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 12:02 PM
Today is such a good day to sleep!! The weather is soooo nice!! I couldn't wake up just now. Haha. Dreamt of TMSCO yesterday. I dreamt that i went back for practice!!! Oh GOD!!! I MISS MY RUAN!!!!!!! WONDER HOW IS IT IN MY JUNIOR'S HANDS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO TOOK IT. HAHA.

I don't know what am i suppose to do for my 3D art fun project!! Am going back to school to do it later on. Going there earlier. I found out my life is boring nowadays. Okay, i wake up, go to sch, go home do projects, especially ComDI. SIAN!!!!! Looking forward to next block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only bad thing is that sch starts at 9am next block and ends at 3!! Have to wake up early!!!!

Okay, i'm going to get ready for school. Shall post some photos later on taken from GAYsha's blog!!

I realized that the dress which the girl is wearing in the picture above looks like my grad night dress!!!! COOOL!!!