Photobucket
Friday, June 06, 2008, 9:20 PM
Today's 3D art lesson was quite slack. we did not have any ComDI lessons today as the lecturer has some projects going on. So he changed wed's 'holiday' to today. Oh. I went to trim my hair today at TM. That guy still remembers me!! The hairdresser, i mean. Every since i went there last year to let him cut my hair for the very first time, I've been getting him as my hairdresser. Without fail!! Although there will be a queue, I will end up having him as my hairdresser. Haha. More than 4 times!!! I havent been there for quite a long time and he still remembers me!! WOW!! HAHA!! Didn't expect that. He keep wanting to cut my hair short. HAHA. The worst thing is that HE THOUGHT IM STILL IN SEC SCH!!! WTH!!! DO I LOOK LIKE A SEC SCH KID???!?!?!?!?! NO!!!! SEC SCH KID. HAHA. Funny guy. KNOWS MY MUM TOO. WEIRD...

Going back TP tomorrow to collect my paper thing!! Working on my essay now. Planning to finish narrative by tonight. YUP!!! GOOD LUCK CAI YUN!!! LALALA!!!