|
Monday, June 23, 2008, 7:21 AM
WTH AM I DOING HERE SO EARLY IN THE MORNING???!?!?!!? Couldn't sleep last night!! Dragged on till 1 plus!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!! I was feeling tired but couldn't sleep!!!!!!! WTH!!! Then this morning sudden;y wake up around 7am!! I tried to fall asleep but felt so awake!! BUT I WANNA SLEEP!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!! Went out to do project yesterday with shuhardah, ming and newell!! Newell likes XIAO MEI MEI!! OMG!!!! HE saw this young girl sitting at the next table in mac, started praising her like crazy!! 'she damn chio;, 'the way she put her hairband very style', 'her hair very nice' and 'she crosses her legs when she sits!!' !!! NEWELL!! SHE IS JUST 6-7 YRS OLD!!!!!! We confirmed that he is the ONE out of five people that are sexually active. HAHA!! SICK SIA!!!! Pedophile!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!! Did work till 6 plus. Went to 800plus there to meet up with yiling, johanson, matt and king. ATE HOKKIEN MEE!!! GOD!!! NICE!!! EVEN YILING TRIED IT AND BOUGHT ONE PLATE FOR HERSELF!!!!!! We chatted till like 10 and decided to leave!! OH!!!! I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED!! 'NEWELL'S CRADLE!!!!' HAHA!! SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then damn vulgar la!!!! It was a good chatting session!! I LIKE IT!!! Should have more of it!!! IT'S COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Johanson keeps asking me to join his 'SINGLE FOR LIFE' club!!! WALAO!!! HE THINKS YAN JUN HAS MORE CHANCES OF GETTING A GF THAN ME GETTING A BF!!! WTH!!!! SINGLE FOR LIFE!!! I HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED FOR ONCE AND U SAY I'LL BE SINGLE FOR LIFE?!?!?!!??!?!?! EMO LIAO LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
