|
Sunday, June 29, 2008, 1:58 PM
Yesterday i went to Todd's gallery with layyen, yiting, yiling, cheryl, faizal, feat, matt, alina, ming, kanling and gf, james, kin, king and ezyan. The performances were .... haha!! It's something like the Bendini's concert. Didn't understand Todd's performance at first but then after he explained it, it was like.. WA!!! Haha. Went to eat at some egyptian place just beside the gallery in Arab street. We all smoked SHISHA!!! I didn't try it at first. Then after that got persuaded to try. Tired the apple, mixed cherry and rose. It's like taking in vapour, then letting out smoke. It leaves some taste behind. Like rose, mixed berry and apple taste. Depends on what you smoked actually. Couldn't taste anything at first. Then Todd said take in more, so i did and ya, there was the fruit taste!! I like the rose one!! It's nice!!! Layyen was like taking drugs!!!! Ezyan couldn't stop SHISHA-ing!!!! Shared chicken kebab with yiling. NICE!!! It was an experiecnce. Not sure whether i'll be going back for more SHISHA-ing. HAHA!! Maybe with 4v friends?? Hey!! You guys want to go??? HAHA!!! Took a lot of pictures. We wanted to go see the gays but then there wasn't enough time as the performance was starting. Haha. Missed out. Never mind. I shall go clubbing next year. I CAN GO IN JANUARY!!! HAHA!!! YES!!! Go gay pub!!!! Things to do before i die!! HAHA!!! Oh. And i found out my jeans quality is good!!! Haha. Spilled coke yesterday on my jeans and it dries immediately!! Now i see a difference between $40+ jeans and a $10 one. HAHA!!! Had regretted buying such an expensive one but not NOW!!! HAHA!!!!! ![]() Me and alina!! ![]() Me and king ![]() US!!! ![]() Getting ready for SHISHA!! ![]() Yiling and ezyan!! ![]() Yiling wasn't ready!! ![]() ![]() Me and Layyen!! ![]() HAHA!! Kin looks weird!! Me too!!! ![]() Me and Cheryl!! ![]() ![]() Kin emoing!! ![]() James act cute!! ![]() Saw edwin!! He was with his frens!!! HAHA!!! I had a spring roll in my mouth!! ![]() Me and SEXY AUNTIE, Matt!! ![]() Yiling dao!!!! Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAIZAL!!!!!!!!! Getting some pictures from yiling!! Posting them soon!!!! Oh ya. Do any of you guys have this song-新不了情?? I want!!!! I know it's an old song but it's nice!!! heard cao ge sang it. NICE!!! I WANTT!!!!!!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
















