|
Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 9:15 PM
I BOUGHT MY TERRAPINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's one male and one female!!!!! The female one is quite active!!! But the male like shy shy one!!! HAHA!! SO CUTE CAN!!!! HAHA!!!!!! Mimi and momo. ( i still don't like the name momo!!) Went to library to do drawings again today. Spent the whole day drawing. Went to SUGARLOAF to eat with huiwen and galdwin. HAHA!!! NEW MEMEBER!! WINNIE!!!!! Winnie the POOH!!!! Gladwin!! Today's orientation fun ar!!! HAHA!!! The orange and mango sorbet was damn NICE!!!! VERY NICE TO EAT!!! Madeline was working there!! Saw her!! SO COOL LO!! Next time we'll see gladwin in the kitchen. Then i'll purposely say that the food isn't nice!! Then he'll get SCOLDED!!! HAHA!! So evil....What the hell. HAHA!! It's nice but then expensive!!! Hmm.. Going off to do my A3 sketch.......AH!!! Going to school to complete everything tomorrow! I've finished my sketches!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shall take pictures of my terrapins!!!!!!! I SAW THE LIBRARY LEVEL 8 GUY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
