Photobucket
Thursday, July 10, 2008, 8:10 PM
I went back to TMS just now!!!! Met jingquan, shawn, jingjie, peiyin, gale, etc. Had jingjie, shawn and jingquan as my models. Hope my pictures are good enough for kheng-li. What if he rejects all!!!??!?!?! Then I've wasted today!!!!! Hope he likes at least one or two pictures!! *fingers cross* HAHA!!! It was quite fun. GUESS WHAT?!?! I MET GAN WEIPO AT THE BUS STOP IN FRONT OF TMS!!!!!! WA. He recognize me. Not bad. Didn't know he went to trinity too!! Have no idea why he's back. I thought Trinity started lessons already. Emily is there too and she started lessons already!!! Hmm. Anyway, it was fun. I only have 70 those i'd call nice pictures!!!!!!!!!! Because, there was no c.o today and no one in the council room!! Can't take them. And i wanted to call teachers too. But, all those teachers are those i'm not so close to. I want to ask zheng lao shi to be my model. And maybe v.ang. Hmm. Depends on who's in charge tomorrow. Hmm. Hope my photos can make it!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to eat fries and maggie mee with peiyin, jingquan and gale. HAHA!!! Miss those days!!! I remember after c.o, we'll go to that place neat temasek primary to eat cup noodles. AH!!!!!! Haha. Peiyin got super pissed off with some NA people. Things are so complicated!!! HAHA!! My batch was so much more peaceful. HAHA!!! Hmm. Have NO idea what happened. Got DC. HAHA!!! I found out that the noodles was NICE!!!!! Want to go eat it tomorrow!!!!! Hungry. Hmm.

No drawing essentials on monday. So i'm going to spent my time in TMS. But not in the morning. Because there will be lessons. And i cannot disrupt the lessons. Hmm. oh well. Shall ask v.ang for help. Wanted to ask Ms leong!!! BUT!!!!! She went to Japan already!!! AH!!!! Don't know which teacher to ask. Hmm. Ms Neo??? HAHA!!!! See how.