Photobucket
Tuesday, July 08, 2008, 11:42 PM
I've finished my proposals!!! Damn!! It's like..CRAP!!! AH!!! I have no idea what to write. I have presentation tomorrow!!! AH!!!! Hope it goes well. *fingers cross*!!! AH!!! This is the result of not doing presentation for too long. You get scared!! HAHA!!! Damn. I feel nervous now lo. And it's not the formal one!!!!! WTH!!!

Suddenly feel quite EMO lei!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! AH!!! Partly due to the C on the first assignment. Okay. Maybe my photography skills are like LOUSY!!!! Ya. I think it's lousy. Okay. I feel VERY demoralized now. PHOTOGRAPHY!!! And i found out Kin is doing on the secondary school topic. DAMN IT!!! I quite a lot of things planned out for mine too!!! SHOOT!!!! Never mind. I have the other plan. HAI, But i like the sec sch one better. Oh well. Try my luck tomorrow. AH!!! PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! WTH!!!!!!!!! I FELL STRESSED UP!!!!! Oh ya. I was talking about feeling EMO. Another part i don't know why lei. I think listen to too many emo songs!!!

Went to library to draw with james, xian ming, ming, faizal(left halfway), alina and matt. We should go there more often. HAHA. Quite fun. Talk crap while doing work and also listening to songs!!! WAHAHA!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Found out jeff FINALLY WROTE MY GRAD NIGHT LETTER TO ME!!!!

(copied from his blog)

and this is my grad nite letter to caiyun:

woman teo! i cannot imagine life in temasek secondary without you! you're like one of my bestest buddy in council (after hanliang obviously).

seriously, i miss the times we spent in temasek. when every morning we'll see each other on bus 10 and just alight and walk together to council room and that's when we get high. we'll be like some bitches on drugs, we'll laugh (like mad - not madeline. HAHA) and we do things that are totally insane.

remember sec two when jue dui superstar just came out? and we're mimicking the Cai Yi Ling (which we called Veg One Zero) with the "Jue Dui Suuuuperrrstarrr. Up Up Tai Qi Tou". coming to think of which, it's really retarded that we did that, but at the same time, it's enjoyable doing such insane things with someone who's around the same level of insanity as i am.

a lot of things happened, like your handphone thing which you cried over. and sitting in council room stoning. and you'll demand my handphone from me cause you wanna listen to music. or even trying to do homework for one second before kena distracted and we start to bitch.

i still remember you're in my group for council camp when we're sec one. hahaha. that time you were so quiet la pls. lol. you're like some demure lady like that, but in the end? NO. hahaha. turns our you're just another IMH patient and it seems like your ward is just beside mine. hahaha. as we move on to upper sec, i was still so happy that we still talk to each other and were still as bitchy as ever. hahahaha.

really, without you i don't think life in temasek will be as enjoyable and now, i miss you and the student council. i miss zi-highing with you and stuffs. i miss our bitchy moments. i miss your tomato face.

speaking of tomato face, i remembered how we're on bus 10 with sylvia and we're so purposely bitching about ks cause he's on board, but our Miss Sylvia did not see him and in the end we laughed like siao gao throughout the whole trip. and pls, your face was like some ripen tomato that will just explode anytime, spilling ketchup everywhere. HAHA. and Sylvia later smsed me saying that she'll sue me for murder if you ever died cause you were her laopo or laogong i forgot. HAHA.

classic moments like this will never be forgotten. and obviously your bhb-ness and the bitching session with our queen bitch, woony.

i'm reliving all the memories and moments i've had with you and woony and the council.

anyway, i really really hope we still keep in touch ok. but don't touch me, i also don't want touch you, i know your level of lameness teo cai yun, i can and i know how to handle it. i will never be leng diao by your very very very not-so-cold jokes though they're lame and cold but since we're on the same level of lameness it's okay. hahahaha.

before i end this, i have to say that once a temasek sec's councillor, always a temasek sec's councillor. and also once a siaogao, always a siaogao! i miss jaime and christine too, the Destiny's Child of council back then.

lastly, i want to sing wannabe with you again! so fun!

OOOOHHHHHH
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WHAT
I WANNA (GASP)
I WANNA (GASP)
I WANNA (GASP)
I WANNA (GASP)
I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA ZIG-A-ZAG AHHHHHH

don't you miss this too caiyun? and i miss laughing with you and sherm in that ghostly laughter. =D
oh and stop trying to be an attitude girl, you totally suck at it. you'll burst into laughter in less than 30 seconds.

OH YES. let's relive the stupid girls music video again! (remember with syahida?)

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS
I TOTALLY HAD MORE THAN 300 CALORIES TODAY?
THAT'S SO NOT SEXY...
NO
(someone bulimic person using a toothbrush and tried to force vomit and succeeded)
CAN I BORROW THAT?
(trying to puke)
I CAN'T
I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

hahahahahahahaha! life with you was great as there's a lot of things happening, 99.9% of which are retarded. hahahaha.

for readers, when i say we're bitch, it kinda meant that we're some bunch of super sarcastic pple always suaning everyone. we're not gossipy, not at all

are you satisfied now woman teo?

SO SWEEETTTTTT!!!!!!! THANKS JEFF!!!!!!!!!!