|
Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 12:30 PM
THERE IS NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!! Haha!!!! I bought another terrapin yesterday and i met JOCELYN!!!!!!!!! AH!!!! MISSED HER!!!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!! HAHA!!!! Went to starbucks to CHILL with huiwen, gladwin and ants!!! HAHA1 It's been a long time since we've met up and just sit around and CHILL!! (CHILL HUIWEN!!! HAHA!!) I went to starbucks with huiwen earlier and guess who we saw????!?! Out of all days we've decided to go to tm to CHILL, we saw V.ANG AND WENDY TAN!!! OMG!!!! Why are tms teachers so free?? Isn't prelims like next week???!?!?!!?!? WTH!!! Oh and james!! I saw your ITAS 美女!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!!! AND i saw my dear biatchy partner too!!!! WTH!!! Call you never pick up the bloody phone. When u return the call, i have no idea where u are already!!!! So cannot meet you!! Never mind!! We're meeting up next saturday anyway!! HAHA!!! Stupid woony can only make it for 2hrs. WALAO!!! SIAN!! My terrapins need a suntan!!! HAHA!!!!! SO CUTE CAN!! HAHA!!! i owe my best friend, guo wei, and jing quan these pictures. HAHA!!!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I want to eat the mee goreng again!!!!!! HAHA!!!! ![]() This was taken after the steamboat celebration!!! HAHA!! Was damn long ago... These were taken after the last drawing essentials lesson!!! ![]() ![]() I want to go shopping!!!!!!! I want new clothes!!! I want these books!!! ![]() ![]() Going to work on my creative storytelling journal!! SO FUN!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |









