Photobucket
Monday, July 28, 2008, 5:39 PM
Today was the start of a new module!! Creative Storytelling!! Quite fun!! We get to watch some really good videos. I like the indian ringtone one. Very cute!! HAHA!! We're suppose to search for urban legends. Sounds cool!! HAHA!! Going to look for it after dinner. HAHA!! Now, i shall slack a little. James's friend came today!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!! Cheryl and yiling laughed at me lo!!! WTH!!! HAHA!!!

Photobucket

I didn't go watch dark knight with some people in my class!! Damn. My mum was nagging at me again!! Damn it. To prevent my ears from getting tortured, decided not to go watch movie. Hai. WTH!!! I'm feeling damn pissed of al of a sudden. Don't wish to fight back. Haha. Like xian ming always did. (right bro??!?!) So, i didn't go!! Missed out quite a lot of fun huh. AH!!! Like that time on matt's birthday, wanted to watch movie, she nagged at me. AH!!! Sian. I think i always give in to her lo, to prevent her from nagging at me. Like NO LIFE CAN??!?!? Always didn't go out just to make her stop grumbling. SIAN!!! It's always a win-lose situation. (she wins and i lose) and not a win-win one....(sounds like ALIVE lessons!! Right?? TMS people should know) HAHA!!!! Okay. Enough of me complaining. I IS A GOOD GIRL. I DON'T FIGHT WITH MY MAMA. HAHA!!! I realised something, pepsi makes you happy. Was feeling pissed just now and i was drinking pepsi while typing this, i don't feel so pissed now. HAHA!! People, you should try this!!!! HAHA!! Tell me if it works. OKAY SO LAME CAN!!!!!!

Photobucket

I bought a book just now!! Twilight!!!!! YES!!! I wanted to buy new moon but then i think it was sold out or something. Couldn't find it in popular. Hmm. Even in Times too. Damn. HAHA!! I'm going to start reading it!!! Waiting for the price to drop before i buy it. It was about 99 dollars before i think for 3 books. But now, one is round 12 dollars!!! HAHA!!! HAPPY!!! SAVED MONEY!!!!! I don't look like those type that'll read books. HAHA!! But i do lei!!! Lit student!! HAHA!!

I still haven't taken any photos of my terrapins. Hard to take can!!! But then they're soooo cute!!!!! They will hold hands!!! Not really hold hands but their hands are sort of together la. HAHA!! I don't know how to describe!! CUTE CAN!!!! OH MY GOD!!! HAHA!!! MIMI AND MOMO!!!!!!!!