Photobucket
Monday, August 04, 2008, 9:53 PM
More pictures i've taken from yiling!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to meet up with yiling, alina, cheryl, yiting and yilin for a movie today!!! Went to watch The X Files. It was OKAY. I thought there was not enough gory scenes!! Hmm. A little disappointed. X files should have a more unpredictable ending. Ah wells. Went to STARBUCKS!!! Slacked around reading other people's blogs. Hmm. Oh ya. There was this uncle that was on his bicycle and he was blasting music. He was cycling round and round the building. He stopped at a table and started quarreling with another uncle in a blue-shirt. Hmm. Then it got a little out of hand and the woman, who was with the man in the blue-shirt, called the police. But we didn't get to see the part where the police came as me and yiling need to rush off for SA meeting. Hmm. Wonder how it turned out. Haha. Sometimes adults can be soooo childish and they expect us to be mature. Hmm. Whatever, Haha. SA meeting was SUPER fast. Headed to the library after eating with yiling in design canteen. It was quite a nice chat with her!! HAHA!!! Now u know more about me, right yiling???!?!

I'VE FINISHED READING NEW MOON!!!!!! Starting ECLIPSE soon!!!! I'm waiting for BREAKING DAWN!!!! Damn!! These books are ADDICTIVE!!! AH!!! HAHA!!! NICE!!!!!!

Cheryl is right!!!

I've fallen for EDWARD!!!

HAHA!!!

This is not good!!!

AH well!!

Back to working on creative storytelling!!