Photobucket
Saturday, August 30, 2008, 1:48 PM
One week of Digital Media Fundamentals just passed!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Have another assignment to do!!! It's quite fun!! The lecturer is quite funny at times.

It was TEACHERS' DAY CELEBRATIONS YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! I went back to TMS with huiwen, gladwin and shuhan!!! Met a lot of people there!! HAHA!!!! So cool!!!! I miss TMS a lot!!!! I saw LIM POOT POOT, XINYI etc!! Walao, some cannot recognize me lo!! WTH!! Saddened!! Haha. I think sin lek grew taller again............WA!! SADDENED!!!!! Had lunch with the girls at century. HAD SO MUCH FUN BACK AT SCHOOL!!!!! HAHA!!!! Haven't seen so many of them in such a long time!!!! We should go out my dear 4V people!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!! OH!!! AND MR KC TAN IS GOING DIVING!!!!!! WA!!!! AND MS WENDY TAN IS GETTING MARRIED TO A PILOT!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I heard that pilot proposed at botanical garden with a HUGE DIAMOND RING!!!! OH GOD!!!!! HAHA!!! AH!!!! MISS ALL THOSE PEOPLE. OH, and i saw a weird RIBENA with weird hair colour (meryl knows who!! HAHA!!!) And saw Ah zhi!!! HAHA!!! We don't have exams!! WOO HOO!!!! And liyong!! Oh my god!!!! She changed a lot too!!!! Jiayu was there too!! But she left early..hai!! Girl ar!!!! Always leave so early!!! HAHA!!! And more people......haha!! Cannot name all. Too many liao. HAHA!!!! Some pictures, class photos is still with elithea!! I want the photos my dear elithea!! HAHA!!!!

Photobucket
Me and Germaine!!!! That girl changed a lot too!!!

Photobucket
Me and WERNIE!!!! HAHA!!

Photobucket
Me ad NAZREEN!!!!!!! My bio partner!!!!

EE. I have to leave early yesterday for school!! Damn. Cannot cam whore with them. Walao. Suppose to meet my girlfriends yesterday for dinner but something happend. so cannot. haha. We'll meet up soon!! Meryl kwa, LIM POOT, HENG XINYI!!! Let's go out also!!!! HAHA!!! YES ARR!!!

I went to Shuhan's house to bake cookies on thursday!!! HAHA!!! so fun!!!!!

Photobucket
Clara hard at work!!!

Photobucket
Cookies before baking

Photobucket

Photobucket

So fun!!! We should do this more often!! HAHA!!!!!

Found some photos in my phone!!

Photobucket
I know yiling took this!!

Photobucket
Me and ALINAAAAA!!!!

My butterflies! HAHA!! Made during DigM fundamentals

Photobucket
Made this during the first lesson!! HAHA!!! Photoshop!!!!

Photobucket
My other butterfly made using illustrator!!! HAHA!! the colours of the wings are not suppose to be like that, i edited it in school ....don't know where it went...