|
Saturday, August 02, 2008, 3:38 PM
Yesterday was FUN!!!! Went to school for lessons. We get to watch a whole movie!! It's called se7en. About the seven sins. Quite nice. Actually. The ending was quite expected. Hmm. Went to city hall with james, wei, kin, yiling, feat, alina, cheryl, faizal, kangling and bc. Cam-whored at the place near the HAPPY POT STEAMBOAT. Haha. NICE!! I enjoyed the meal!! SO FUN!! Everyone is in love with the mushrooms with butter inside!! NICE!!! I shared one pot and one bbq thing with cheryl and yiling. But then they ate so little!! I finished up the plate of chicken myself. Haha. I think Alina was amazed that i could eat so much. HAHA!! YES!! Haha. Can bring me to buffet!!!! HAHA!! Kept eating. NICE!! And i saw a teacher working there!!! Cannot say who. Promised her. Was quite shocked too. I thought i mistaken her for someone else. HAHA. But it was her!!! HAHA!! Oh ya!!! MY PHONE WENT DEAD YESTERDAY!!!! When i was on my way to school, the phone screen went blank!! DAMN IT!!! I tried to take out the batt and sim card and then put it all back again. But the damn phone won't work!!! AH!!!!! I like that phone!!! Hmm. Going to look for new one today with my mum!! YES!!! I think i'm getting a sony one. Feat says sony better. I think i'm getting a slide phone again. I like slide phones!! HAHA! Don't know why. Cool ma. Can slide one. HAHA!! SIAN LO!! Walao. No phone!! WTH!!!!!! Grr. Some photos from thursday taken from layyen's blog!!! ![]() Got 'raped' by layyen......yiting took a photo lo!! WTH!!!!!!! ![]() US!!! ![]() They won't let me be in the pictures!! ![]() Keep squeezing me out!! ![]() I'm in this photo!!! ![]() ![]() Oh my god!! I looked weird. Yiting looks sad!! HAHA!! ![]() James and yiling!! SEnd me the photos we took yesterday!! THANKS!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |








