|
Sunday, September 14, 2008, 12:21 PM
I met up with wernie and HUILING on friday!! We went to the new SUBWAY at tampines!! But we're quite disappointed. Because, it's SOOO SMALL!!! BUT THERE ARE SOFAS!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!! WE SAW SHAO XUAN!!! HAHA!!! A lot of people said that he changed a lot but i don't think so!! HAHA!! Still the same. Went to walk around after that. HUILING left to MUG for promos. So me and wernie went to COFFEEBEAN!! HAHA!! WOO HOO!!! CHILLED THERE!!! Chatted, gossiped, gave names for people around us and talked to birds. HAHA!!!! ![]() HAHA!! WERNIE's name tag!! ![]() Me and HUILING!! ![]() Me at coffeebean!! ![]() Wernie and her coffee!! Then, met up with GLADWIN and WERNIE again yesterday to celebrate mooncake festival with them near my house. CLARA and XINYI cannot make it. SADDENED. BUT WE HAD FUN!! HAHA!! Played with sparklers!! So noisy can!! HAHA!!! We should have brought marshmallows. HMM. I GAVE ERIC A YOONCAKE!!! HAHA!!!! BEST SERVED CHILLED!!! HAHA!!! INSIDE JOKE!!!! HAHA!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I found some pictures of me and my cousins i my phone!! Decided to post them!! HAHA!! ![]() Me and KAYYEE ![]() KAY HWEE ![]() MINNIE ![]() ![]() WEI WEI!! HAHA OH!! AND I FOUND THIS!!! ![]() KING's yellow umbrella!! HAHA!!!! Today's my distant cousin's baby girl's first month!! HAHA!! GOT CAKES!! WOO HOO!!! She's so cute!! Her mama is from china!!! But don't look like she's from china. HAHA!! SO CCUTEEEE!! Oh. I forgot her name......HAHA!!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |


























