Photobucket
Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 12:27 AM
Oh my god!! Today is a WORK WORK AND MORE WORK day!!! Chiong-ing my final project in school. Wa!! Now left with songs!!! I have no idea which is suitable for my video!! DIE!!! HAHA!! Guess what??!? I downloaded Adobe After Effects with the help from Kin leung, BUT.....it is not like the one in school. Then cannot use!!! OMG!!! Never mind. I'm left with putting in the song. So...I can finish it by tomorrow!!!! Done my Audacity assignment. Now left with one Premier assignment. And......I've finished the first two parts of my journal for each exercise!! WOO HOO!!! HAHA!!! Im going to wake up early tomorrow and try to finish my journal by tomorrow!!! YES!!!!!!

2 more days to HOLIDAY

2 more days left as a CLASS

It's a happy-sad thing.
Bitter-sweet huh.
HAHA.

JIA YOU!!!!!!

Photobucket
The moon on monday!!

Today at mensa...

Photobucket
JIAYI

Photobucket
FEAT

Photobucket
ME!!

Photobucket
NEWELL carrying KESTER!!!

Photobucket
KESTER carrying NEWELL!!!

Did my work till bout 7 plus. Went to eat with layyen, ming, xian and kangling.
HAHAHAHAAH!!!