|
Sunday, September 28, 2008, 8:33 PM
Went to meet up with YILING and CHERYL this afternoon at tampines starbucks. I WAS AMAZINGLY 2 HOURS LATE!!! I left a record in yiling's book. HAHA!!! YESS!! You can remember me forever this way. HAHA!! Was with yiling at first. We talked a lot of stuff. THANKS A LOT YILING!!!! It was a really good chatting session. It made me see things clearer. I've made up my mind to end it. WOO HOO!!! Relieved. Stop lying to myself huh. HAHA!! I AM FINE!!!!! YESS ARR!!! Okay. Haha. Cheryl came afterwards and we went to subway to eat!!!! HAHA!!! NICE!!!!!Why-Secondhand Serenade. The buttons on my phone are worn thin I don't think that I knew the chaos I was getting in. But I've broken all my promises to you I've broken all my promises to you. Why do you do this to me? Why do you do this so easily? You make it hard to smile because You make it hard to breathe Why do you do this to me? A phrasing that's a single tear, Is harder than I ever feared And you were left feeling so alone. Because these days aren't easy Like they have been once before These days aren't easy anymore. Why do you do this to me? Why do you do this so easily? You make it hard to smile because You make it hard to breathe Why do you do this to me? To me, to me, to me. I should have known this wasn't real And fought it off and fought to feel What matters most? Everything That you feel while listening to every word that I sing. I promise you I will bring you home I will bring you home. Why do you do this to me? Why do you do this so easily? You make it hard to smile because You make it hard to breathe Why do you do this to me? Why do you do this to me? Why do you do this so easily? You make it hard to smile because You make it hard to breathe Why do you do this to me? To me, to me, to me. I haven't felt like that in a long long long time. WOW. HAHA!! WERNIE!! I NEED YOUR COMPANY!!!! Guess what??!? It's exactly 4 months to my birthday!!! EXACTLY!!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
