Photobucket
Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 7:47 AM
I woke up too early today!!

Left a letter for my mama. I didn't want to talk face to face with her about the problems. Haha. Can improve my chinese too!!! Anyway, told her about the staying over on friday. I had a bad feeling about this. I think i won't be able to stay over. Don't know yet. Hope she'll understand. I think i'm the only person with a strict mum. Hmm. I know she cares and all, but sometimes, it becomes too controlling. Hmm. Maybe this might change her mind??? Bad feeling. Hmm.

Tomorrow's steamboat!! I am SO GOING!! But i haven't tell my mama yet. SORRY KING!! HAHA!! I'll ask her today. She's going to get half-day off. Cause my dad wants to book a tour to TAIWAN!!!! The 3 of us there!! Maybe can see JAY CHOU!!! HAHA!!

FInished reading all my library books!!!! YES!!! Im going to borrow more today, maybe tomorrow!!!

People!!! LOOKING FOR ALASKA is a FANTASTIC BOOK!!! You should all borrow it!!! VERY NICE!!! Good twist!! HAHA!!!!