Photobucket
Thursday, October 30, 2008, 9:34 PM
The last day of school for this week!! But the long weekends will be filled with work!!

Things to be done:
1) proposal for individual assignment-leadership (by mon)
2) 8 photos for video fundamentals. (by mon)
3) proposal for group assignment-leadership (by wed)

I have no idea how i am going to take photos. I have PHOBIA of taking photos after kheng-li's lesson. God. DEMORALIZED ME BY A WHOLE LOT. Damn it.

School is so SIAN these few days. Can't wait to finish this block and go on to AniFun and Mfund (don't know what's that). Leadership has been BORING. God. I hate to prepare for quiz every night. Feeling tired MENTALLY, no so much of physically. Want to make new friends with the new class, but i feel tired doing that. Make friends, split class, make new friends, split class. Sian ar!! It's like a never ending ritual. Although that is not entirely a bad thing. Can widen my social circle. OMG!! What am i ranting about?!?! HAHA!! So random. Ah well.

I always feel emo at nights. I have no idea why. Just sudden emo-ness. Sometimes, i do not understand myself. Why do i think this way or feel this way. It's so confusing. Maybe i have SPLIT PERSONALITIES!! HAHA!! Okay. This is nonsense. HAHA!! Perhaps that's mysterious part of how the brain works. Hmm. HAHA!! I shall stop my nonsense. AH!! Wonder where we'll be going tomorrow with the class. I want to go out!!! HAHA!! YIling ALWAYS gives me new nicknames. God. HAHA!! I be in the records for having the most number of nicknames. HAHA!! Thanks ar.







Your mind asks you to forget, Your heart wants you to hold on.






Dilemma.









Which should one should you listen to?



Tell me!! HAHA!!