Photobucket
Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:58 PM
First week of the new block ended!! It was quite a hectic week. Animation was okay. I haven't done my 100 frames animation. GOD. Seriously have no idea how to do it. I hope i can do well for this semester. I'm starting to think of more ideas for my multimedia fundamentals. Hmm. Wapiang. The presentation is on MONDAY!! I want to go back TMS to help out with the performance!! So long never play. Want to go back visit juniors and heng heng all those people!! DAMN!!! WHY!! WHY!!!! Grr. Maybe i should go back after my class?? OO!! In time for night walk!! Just have to ask my dear mama!!

I miss co.

Anyway. Feel so, well, i don't know how to explain. Just not good. Hmm. Perhaps is because of all the assignments. GRR!!! Frustrated. I shall meet up with Yiling on sunday so we can do work together!! I'm trying to, okay never mind. AH!! I don't even know what to say!! GRR.

SIAN. Hmm. I'm going to continue to do my work for the whole day tomorrow. God. AH!!

I'm feeling this weird feeling which i cannot explain what is it. Irritating. GOD.

Quote of the day.

1) YILING AND HER COOCUMBER!!! HAHA!!!
2) WASSUP MELVIN!!!

I still can't believe ezyan said n.o 2. HAHA!! LAME!! And guess what he smiled and waved back at her!! WA!! EZYAN NOT BAD ARR!! Off to do my work!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

SOMEBODY GIVE ME A KIT-KAT!!!


Photobucket