|
Saturday, November 01, 2008, 2:37 PM
Im blogging at starbucks!!! HAHA!! Im not here to slack but to complete my assignment!! HAHA!! Hmm. Nothing much to take in Starbucks though. Hmm. Die.Went out with some of the class people yesterday. Met xian and kin at tamp first. Ming was late. Went to douby ghout to meet the rest. We walked around, saw the new macbook pro!! DAmn nice!! HAHA!! Met yilin, yiting, james and wei at pasta mania!! HAHA!! So long never eat le.!! HAHA!! Then we went to watch a movie called burn after reding. Heard it a dark comedy. It was....well..not bad la.. HAHA!! It was funny at some parts, gross at others and some WTH scenes. HAHA. After the movie, james and wei left and we made our way to hougang to take bus and meet king and kangling. Went to some fish and pet shop. THE DOG IS SUPER CUTE!!! HAHA!!! The fur very soft!! OMG!! HAHA!! DAMN CUTE CAN!! HAHA!! I want a dog now!! The guys went to buy durians to eat, me, yiting, king and kin, we didn't eat. AH. HAHA. WAlked around pasar malam and ate some light snacks. Took 74 back to hougang inter and i went home!! Super tired. I AM NOT EMO!!!!!! HAHA!! I am just sleepy. HAHA. Oh ya!! I learnt how to do the fan thing with poker cards!! WOO HOO!!! DAMN HAPPY!! HAHA!! IM PRO!! HAHA!! ![]() haha!! can u see my had holding the deck!! HAHA!!! ![]() ME and yilin!! HAHA!! She insisted that she is twoce my size. which is not true. HAHA!! Shall continue with my photography. Hmm. God. How to take pictures!! I think this assignment i die liao. God.... |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |


