Photobucket
Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 11:05 PM
Met up with wernie and winnie today for lunch at subway. As you guys know, me and wernie cannot make decisions. And subway had a lot of choices of flavours for us to choose from. We decided to tear up 4 pieces of paper and write the number of the flavours that we want onto the paper and asked winnie to help us pick one paper! he chose TERIAKI CHICKEN for us in the end. And we bought just that!! EASY!! HAHA!! Went to wait for Eric after lunch. HAHA!! Cause winnie said Eric cut bald!! With us waiting for him at the MRT was like waiting for someone to arrive from the plane and we're afraid we couldn't recognize him so we wrote his name on a piece of paper and stood at the machine, where you tap your cards, holding up that paper. HAHA!! SO FUNNY CAN!! OMG!! Can't believe we did that. Head to Wernie's house to get her lappy and went to Pasir Ris library to do work till 5 plus. Walked around the pasar malam and the supermarket to get some stuff and I head off to school for lessons!! Today's lessons was fun and slack. Haha. I keep asking Charlotte for help. NICE LECTURER. After lessons, waited for alina, yiting and yilin with yiling. Went to TM to eat MEE SUA with alina and yiling. Crapped all the way! HAHA!! I HAVE COOOOOOL FRIENDS.

Feel so stressed up all of the sudden. Looking at my computer screen, thinking of how to set up my final online portfolio for Multimedia Fundamentals. Damn. Guess what, nothing came to my mind. Damn. One more week or so to go. And i haven't done the template. Shit. I'm in deep shit. What the hell am i doing here ranting and not doing my work. Shit. No mood to do it either. I need help. SHIT!! AHH!! So frustrated with myself. GOD. GRR.