|
Thursday, January 29, 2009, 2:01 AM
I've spent my 18th Birthday in SCHOOL!! OMG!! Was doing painting the whole day!! HAHA!! Thanks Mummy & Daddy for the Angbaos. Thanks Uncle and aunt and cousins for the teddy bears, boxer (YES!! THEY GOT ME ONE!!), Bear thingy, soft toy, Stephanie Meyer book, a huge gold coin and IPOD SHUFFLE!!!! Thanks to Guowei (BESTFRIEND), Russell Chan, Russell Chan(4V), Huiyu, Huiwen, Clara, Yanen, Cheryl For the present as well, Jia yu for the present, Jingjie, Junjie, Jin how, Guan Hong, Chuyuan, Ming, Huiling, Naz, Jingquan, Huimin, Mummy Eugene, Gladwin, Kayyee, Kayhwee, Rongking, Meryl Kwa for the smses. Thanks to Featrice and Yiling for calling me at 12am yesterday!! HAHA!! YIling hanged up the first time!! She said she burst out laughing!! HAHA!! And the Presents. Ezyan for the present. Thanks to James, Kester, Xian, Yiting, Yilin, Layyen, Kangling, Ubin (i dunno how to spell his name), Edmund, Ryan, Wahidah, Jiayi, Amanda, etc tec for wishing me HAPPY BIRTHDAY in school!! Thanks for the slice of kueh with the candle on top ar!! HAHA!! So nice. HAHA!! I'll post some pictures of the celeb on Monday. Didn't take a lot of photos, too many people!! HAHA!! ![]() LOOK AT THE CANDLE!! ![]() My 2Kg cake!! ![]() Me and my parents. I am wearing SPECS!! ![]() Me and my cousin ![]() ![]() ![]() Me and my other cousin!! FUNNY FACES!! ![]() Me and my mum with funny faces!! ![]() HAHA!! CANDID!! ![]() My 2nd AUNT!! ![]() Cheryl's GIFT!! ![]() Yiling's long wordy card!! I love long wordy cards!! HAHA!! Okay. I am off to sleep. Shall post more pics tomorrow!!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |












