|
Friday, February 20, 2009, 8:26 PM
Damn it. I'm having running nose. My nose is running all over the world. HAHA!! Damn it. Went to see a doctor just now. It was a new doctor!! A female one!! She's super friendly!! HAHA!! Said everything i cannot eat. DAMN!! I live to eat lei!! DAMN IT!! Say what cannot stay up later than 10pm. Don't go out. SHIT!!!! Anyway, me and my class went astons today!! I think not bad la. It's cheap!! One main dish with two side dishes. COOL!! HAHA!! Nice la. HAHA!! Can go there again. I don't mind. HAHA!! Wernie joined me and my class!! HAHA!! After that don't know where to go with wernie so we decided to go library!! HAHA!! A lot of jokes on the way. Bangalas have a story to tell us......and it goes on and on. HAHA!! Funny sia!! |
Biography
I am Caiyun. Born on 28th January 1991. Am 18 Years old. Currently in TP Diploma in Moving Images. More infomation
Likes photography, my holga camera, food, flea markets, FROLICK and many other things.Tagboard
Connections
Alina a.k.a PockyAlvin Cheryl Eng Seng a.k.a Jay Chou Faizal Featrice Layyen ak.a Gaysha Jia Yi Newell Rowell OTTO Ting Ting Todd Xian Ming WeiZhen YiLing a.k.a Muthu Yilin YiTing Amanda ChiewYan Clara Edwin Hiong Gladwin Huimin Huiwen Huiyu a.k.a BLUR QUEEN Russell a.k.a Monkey Nazreen Rachel and Huixin Bendini(NINI) Shermaine a.k.a Chillie Elise a.k.a Sexy Faith Huishan Jia Xuan Jia Yu Jin How a.k.a mian bao zhao ren Jing Jie JunJie Jing Quan Ke Cheng Kelvin Meryl Minghui Ming Kee Peiyin GuoWei(BEST FRIEND) TMSCO Xue Fang Yi Chen Yu Ping Zorrane a.k.a crazy partner Clement (blogspot) Clement (livejournal) Ivan Lian Jefferson Kangsheng Kekang Madaline a.k.a Mad Mad Gerbelle . Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
