Photobucket
Saturday, February 28, 2009, 10:33 PM
Today was a super busy day!! Met wernie, huimin, jiayu at ya kun for breakfast at around 9.30am!! HOLY!! I know it's super early. HAHA!! Had a really good breakfast and head off to TMS!!! WOO HOO!!

We reached TMS around 10-11am. Went back to visit C.O!!! HAHA!! SEE!!! This week i got go back okay!! HAHA!! Like what Jingquan said, It's time that you come and visit c.o huh. HAHA!! Damn long i know. Hmm. I think c.o's standard is okay la. Perhaps i imagined it to be worse. I like 飞天 more than the set piece. OH!! I also observed that liu bin is weird!! Keeps 美女, 美女. I think he's deprived of pretty girls in his life. HAHA!! His singing gives me goosebumps. HAHA!! AND!!! ONE MORE THING!! 弹拨乐 have to memorize the scores!! OMG!!! I can never memorize everything. GOD!! NOT BAD 弹拨!!! HAHA!!! I want to go to the SYF practice and the SYF competition!!!! HAHA!!!

After that, went to Gelare to meet up with the group members. While waiting for james, was talking and looking at stuff with huimin and wernie. HAHA!! Nice right?!?! HAHA!! Then since there was no plug at Gelare, we went to the opposite cafe which was STARBUCKS!! WOO HOO!! They ROCK!! HAHA!! Did MOI P1 till around 3.30pm when James had to go so we decided to meet up later in the evening.

So, I went off to meet JINGQUAN, CHUYUAN and GUOWE(BESTFIREND SEH!!!)I!!! Went to Chuyuan's house!! Watched them play bridge and the zombie game. Watched bestfriend play the game till i got a headache. HAHA!! YES!! I know how to play GUZHENG!! HAHA!! Actually i know where are all the do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do. HAHA!! SO FUN!!! Thanks ar Chuyuan!!! Get the bow for violin!! I want to try and play the violin!! OH YA!! Churen and zhirong were there too. ALL C.O people ar!! SO COOL! Waited for them to finish their game and went to get our STEAK!! Ate at this place called Tabletop in Siglap. not bad seh. The price is like in Astons. Nice lei!! Wanted to get booze at first but then thought of having to do work later, so i didn't drink. Damn. Next time la huh. HAHA!! It was fun!! Finally, two year of waiting to eat steak together since PENANG TRIP!! OMG!! Penang was super fun la!! HAHA!! Good memories. AND OF COURSE WU LAO SHI!! HAHA!!

Damn, Zheng lao shi not conducting anymore, i think it'll be hard to have a join concert with WU LAO SHI and Kest hwa already!! NOOO!!! I want to see wu lao shi again!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Perhaps TP will have join concert. If there is, i WILL GO BACK FOR SURE!!

Deciding whether to go back to help out for speech day. It'll be in April, which is my hols. Hmm. But didn't touch my ruan for one year plus!! Don't know can make it not lei. Hmm.

April:
SYF practice
SYF competition
Speech day

Don't know want to go back for speech day not. If i am going back, practices starts this Saturday!!!!! Hmm. Feel like going back but then Zheng lao shi won't be there but a lot of alumni will be there. Hmm. Dilemma. HAHA!! Have MOI P1 and H&C also. OH GOD. HOW?!?!?!!?!?!? HELP ME!!!