Photobucket
Tuesday, March 03, 2009, 9:31 PM
The new block has already started for only 2 days but i am already feeling the stress. How i wish i can split myself into two person. One concentrate on MOI P1 while the other to concentrate on H&C. H&C is the worst. I have group work and presentation almost every week except for the last week. The whole week is packed with work, work and more work. Damn. Feels as if projects are not going to end. I am so reluctant to do H&C. Like so suffocating, I CANNOT BREATHE!! Grr.
Presentation for H&C is not as easy as the rest. SC said that if you do not present a good presentation, the whole group have to present again. Sounds easy? Think again people!! God. Like we're not stressful enough. Do presentation again. OMG. SC is nice la but then a little too demanding or should i say too do-things-according-the-book type. *does the rabbit ears sign*
I can't even get to sleep peacefully. Everytime i tried to sleep, i always think of H&C and P1. OH GOD. AHHHH!!!! So scary, it's like they are haunting me. HAHA!!
I am looking REALLY forward to the 27th March. Everything ends then!!! I'll go crazy when i finish the presentations. This is worst than studying for 0 levels. HAHA. OMG.
Wish me luck people while you guys are having holidays at home. The only trouble is thinking of what to do next. GRRR. HAHA!!

I can't wait to go tioman with the class.