Photobucket
Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:30 PM

Random photo taken during chalet!

Today was a fun day!! Collected my shirt from some lady from an online blogshop!! HAHA!! First time buying things online. Didn't want to use bank transfer cause mailing sounds dangerous!!

Anyway, met wernie in the afternoon and we went to bugis. Wanted to go to the flea titus initially but didn't know where the hell was the shuttle bus so we gave up. Bought KIMCHI DUMPLINGS!! I had a sudden crave for kimchi!! Walked around iluma, there were some pretty cool shops around. There was this escalator that brings us up to the SKY level, there was this strong cold wind blowing. FREAKY!! She said it was like we're going somewhere creepy. HAHA!! Went to bugis street after that. Couldn't find that oversized shirt shop!! We both saw bags that we like!! 21 dollars each! HAHA!! Still deciding whether i should get it or not.

Next, went to meet up with ling and boon after wernie left for driving lessons. Walked around penin, looking at shorts. Boon tried on one pair and it looked....weird on her, but i like the colour!! HAHA!! Ling wore her checkered pants!! HAHA!! Pajamas!! HAHA!! Went to GLORIA JEANS to drink coffee but there was no $3 promotion!! DAMN IT!! Sat there and chatted till 7 plus before we train back to tamp. Wanted to go IKEA at first but changed our minds. Ate at PASTA MANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised that boon cannot finish her food. I was the only one that finished everything!! HAHA!! I like dinner!! Sat there and talked somemore!! I like talks like that!!

I am a listener!! HAHA!! I realized that i can just sit there and listen to people rambling on and on and actually taking in what they are saying. HAHA!! Im good!!

Should i go to the flea tomorrow??!!!?!?! Last day of holiday!!!